Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My welcome party!

Woohoo! party!

my roommate organised a small welcome party for me so that I can feel right at home.
It was lots of fun. The language was a bit of a problem but it went allright.
We also did a beer contest. They did different kinds of beer in a plastic cup and the marked the cup with a letter. Then you had to drink from the cup and guess which beer it was, you also had to say if you liked it or not.
It was an educational experience, I did get one beer right. Heineken. but we have that in belgium also so... easy!

something else I noticed, the beers in austria are a bit bigger, 0,5cl compared to 0,25cl in belgium
but belgium does have an alcohol % of 7,8 or something compared to 4,6% in austria. Go belgium!

off course all the evidence is on camera and on my photobucket account.
http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm4/AustrianSteve/People/

Also note that my excellence has been captured in one image particulairy wel.

No comments: