Friday, April 25, 2008

Long time no see

no news for some time, sorry folks!

so about my week, Well I mostly worked.
getting fed up with it. all the googling. trying out new configurations. it gets dull after a while.

but that's why we have parties to make it better! yesterday there was a wannebe party here in the bubble bar. wasn't that bad. Music was good from time to time.

every DJ kan impress me with a track from the daft punk alive album...
but at around 2 "o clock I just had to leave. My shoulder was killing me.
it was up to the point that I couldn't feel my arm anymore. That was a bit of a mood killer for me.

but I got a good night sleep. that counts for something. This weekend is pretty normal.
I think on saterday i'm going to do some exploring in the city , perhaps get a drink with some people in the evening and sunday will probably my warhammer40k day. I have some XV88's to finish! my babies!

Also i'm looking forward to my friends who are coming to visit next week. that is going to be awesome.
well that's it for now.
Tsjuuuus!

2 comments:

Davy Suffeleers said...

Steve zen bollekes te rap uitgewerkt precies?

Have a nice WE!

D.G. said...

No news, good news ?
Try to keep everything in balance ;-)

D.G.