Thursday, April 17, 2008

My new best friend, Eric.

Guuuuuuudmeurning!

so eummhh.. . wel this is an ackward morning.
yesterday, while playing some Team Fortress 2 ( It's coward killing time ... ) I thought hey let's make a cocktail. I have more booze then food in the house so why not.
I remember making 2 of em, some fruit on the side couple of ice cubes ... the works.

now the problem is, the next thing I know is that I wake up in my bed.
I get up walk to the living room. the laptop is playing a movie an next to the laptop is my bottle of vodka. my roommate gave this as a present when I arrived. it's a 2l Eristoff red vodka bottle.
the bottle was nearly empty. still some on the bottom.
so apparently I drank a bit more then I remember. But that's not all, the bottle has a face drawn on it with a text balloon: "I'm Eric, Drink me!"

... yeah big WTF moment. but you know how could you deny that request.
and I think this might make for a good relationship, Eric seems like a decent man. a man who can get the truth out of you and make you do things you would never do.
He gets the best out of any man. So I think I made a pretty good friend last night.

judging by davy's comment in my previous post, I talked to some people aswell...
3 words people: I know nothing! I'm not a crook ^^

oh well so much for my pointless rant.
Work related everything is fine. I'm learning a lot on Linux handling and scripting in Linux.
I always knew that Linux was a mighty tool but now I worship it.

Currently listening to: Nightwish - Cadence of her last breath.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

StevO, we've gone through the exfil procedures before deployment: I'm not going to bail you for anything less than 3 months...

You be warned...

Your black-on-black SAR team

Steve Bielen said...

Fine! I have a new friend now , Eric takes cares of me!
at least he listens when I have something to say!

Unknown said...

You think Eric will get you out of a diplomatic riot?

The cavalery

Steve Bielen said...

Well... eumh.
more likely IN one but hey,

okay you win,
if you apologize I might forgive you.
but I will put some pressure on our relationship and this will not be solved in a day.
you have to earn my trust again!

Unknown said...

Hey, don't act like you own me, I own YOU

The Cavalery

Steve Bielen said...

.... what ?
I am a free man!

Unknown said...

Don't forget, we know things...

The cavalery

Steve Bielen said...

I shutz up now

kthxbye