Monday, April 21, 2008

I hate mondays

the weekend is over, not much happend though.
Saturday was easy going, made pancakes with sirup and a lovely chocolate sauce*drool*

then we cleaned the appartment. Considering the fact that there are 2 guys living together, we manage it very well.

and the rest of day was filled with videogames...
the germans don't drive themselves back eh. Also watched some movies.
Horton hears a who for example. great movie, I can recommend that one. laughed alot with it.

Also watched a show from dateline NBC, to catch a predator. You may have saw it or the southpark parody in the petite tourette's episode but It was intriguing to watch.

the setup is as following: the show goes on the internet posing as little girls/boys and then invites men who talk in a sexual way with them.
You wouldn't believe the kinds of people that show up. Homeland security officers, teachers and offcourse already convicted child molesters and rapists!
But it was a good watch.

I went to a "rommelmarkt" here in St.Pölten on sunday. They had lots of cool stuff.
Old Nintendo's , Super Nintendo games. I felt like a little kid again. It had a very retro feel to it.
I enjoyed it and it was a good walk. I was out for 2 and a half hours so that counts for something.

so my goal for the day is to have a test script running for my squid. Trying some stuff out on the VM but it needs time to reboot so I'm currently technicaly unemployed

Off to work now!
Currently listening to: Justice - Phantom Pt II ( Boys Noize Remix )

1 comment:

D.G. said...

Always good to read that students enjoy their staying abroad.
Tastes however can differ ;-)
Have a nice day,
D. Graf