Friday, June 27, 2008

the last day

Greetings everyone

so today is my last day in austria. I am currently taking a break from packing the luggage.
It has been great here. the last week was pretty hectic. Parties had to be done, I needed to get all the paperwork and stamps from the school, prepare for my trip home.

It was hard. but know I have everything and it is a mere matter of catching my plane.
Also did a lot of fun stuff this last week.
On tuesday I went to Linz with carina. very beautiful city and we also visited the alps. well the beginning of it.
Normally we would climb them aswell but we were a bit short on time. It was a great day. I really got an austrian feeling there, and the air there was wonderful. Since I have astma I really notice pollution in the air and I could breath there. fantastic

then I also had a party at my flat. That was ... different. I had a little drinking contest with martin. Whiskey cola. First time I had whiskey btw. So after 5 glasses I just crashed. I was beat.
But martin was fine! he didn't have anything. He rigged the drinks. has to be. He just had cola. I had the whiskey with some cola for color. Yup, that's it.

Then yesterday there was also a party at domus. Was also very fun. met some new people.
That stuff always happens on the last day. It's pretty hard to say : nice meeting you, see you never again.

Oh well. Guess I'll live.
for the project, everything goes along great. I got my grades on the internship. 17/20
not bad eh.
Well i'm off now. have some more packing to do.
I will report back on wednesday, then I know if I passed the entire year and then I can tell how the jury on monday went.

greetings!

No comments: