Friday, May 16, 2008

I told you so!

What did I say yesterday ? It is going to be one of those days ...
damn right it was. I knew it!

so I went to the party yesterday, a pyjama party. and off course there were people running around in pyjama's. boxershorts, bathrobes, sleeping gowns.. all there. and the party was good was really good. all night long there was system of a down, Korn, rage against the machine ... just my kind of music. that night really brought back memories of "the bolero" in zonhoven. It was the only rock cafe in zonhoven when I was 14-15. And I have spent alot of time there. unbelievable.

but during the freak out songs on the dance floor, someone bumped into me and I spraid my ankle. At that point I didn't feel much of it after 5 mins but I guess it was the adrenaline.
they closed the party at half past 3, a pity though it was a lot of fun. and I was in bed by 4.

fast forward to the morning. I get up , my ankle hurts like hell. still does btw. so I limped around in the appartment getting a shower and eating something. I had to be at the fachhochschule by 9'o clock. Marcus was going to take me along to setup the network for the Iron man competition here. it's some kind of sport marathon thingy.

It was cool. we laid a 400m long cable. had to climb up onto the roof, poles over gates...
AND this time I HAD to break a doorknob. well unscrew it actually but this time it was intentionally. It was fun. we had a good laugh while doing the work.

But we didn't have any food with us and we were there from half past 9 till 5 'o clock.
so that means hungry hungry steve-o. I'm going to finish work on my paperwork for the school and then head to the spar to fix me some nice taco's.

**update
The day aint over yet! also first a thing I forget to mention.
as a student here, on my own. I need to be fed. but here I have to hunt my own food. so 2 times a week orso I head to the supermarkt here and resupply. there is cashier that knows me, seen me on regular intervals. and this morning. when I past her she demanded to see my backpack. but everything! what's under the laptop, the side pouches etc... People don't trust foreigners nowadays.

anyway, now that I want to cook , I grab a box of fishsticks out of the freezer and out jumps a piece of frozen chicken filet, hitting me in the head. those things are hard!
I want this day to end...
**end update

See ya everybody

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So, not used to your food fighting back? :D

Michiel

Steve Bielen said...

are you kidding! i'm a predator.

Usually my meat is already drugged up and / or drunk

Unknown said...

you're not a predator, you're a lazy half-ass couch potatoe that gets its food thrown at him :D:D:D

Steve Bielen said...

I resent that!
it's a comfy chair

Davy Suffeleers said...

How ironic...

The fishstick in it's natural habitat can be very moody, not to mention dangerous...!