Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome

Greetings to all who visit!

For those wondering what this page is about, let me tell you.

I'm a student from the Xios Hogeschool Limburg, Belgium and currently in my third and last year.
I study Applied IT and have as a graduation course Systems and Networking.

Because this is the last year we have to go on an internship. This can be in Belgium or abroad.
I went abroad, simply because it offers so much more then staying in your own country.
For this internship I chose the fachhochschule St Pölten in austria. The subject there was IT security and I find that the most interesting part of the entire IT business. For me that is.

After doing all the required paperwork I got accepted for this position and so my austrian adventure began.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Captains Log, Stardate.

Der Steve hat heute Geburtstag! 21! Jeder, gratuliere ihn!